Electrical general construction, execution of complete high and low current network construction works.
The member of the building complex in Szentháromság tér dates back to the 19th century. It was built in the first half of the 19th century. Its builder was the brother of Antal Mészáros, the brother of the famous native of Baja, the Minister of Defense of the War of Independence in 1848, Lázár Mészáros. The second member of the building complex faces Attila Street with its facade. The classicist, historicist-style, single-storey building was built in 1813, and once housed the iron shop of Leo Székely, and today it forms a structural unit with the Holy Trinity Square member of the building complex. The third member of the building complex belongs to the number 3 of Szabadság Street, which is an Art Nouveau masterpiece built in 1907, and with its interiors the previous picture is also connected to the building. Its external appearance is geometrically simple, only the entrance is accentuated. The building dates from the XX. At the beginning of the 19th century, Reich Farkas Fiai operated as a fashion, linen and carpet store, which Reich had modeled on the stores of the world cities of Vilmos and Gyula.